About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Monday, March 30, 2009

Bop to the Top

Every year, the two middle schools in my town put on a spring musical together. This year, for some bewildering reason, they're doing High School Musical. Except that they're not in high school. So it'll really be more like Middle School High School Musical. My baby sister auditioned, and she got the part she wanted:

Sharpay. [The picture is not my actual sister. That's the movie.]
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about it. Because although I'm not a fan of the High School Musical franchise, I am a fan of school plays. And Middle School High School Musical is sure to be...entertaining.

7 comments:

  1. How fun! ♫ Wish I could come see it ♫ ☻

    ReplyDelete
  2. emily LOVES the high school musicals... but i only think it's because they have A TON of songs in it... I was watching the first one, and she thought it was soo cool how they sung all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!

    I'll admit I didn't hate going to the movies with my 10-year-old daughter :)

    There's just something about high school romance that sucks you in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the official title is *clears throat* "Middle-school-musical-High-School-Musical-musical". You missed a 'musical'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your sister! From what little I've seen of the High School Musicals (which is really up through the auditions for the muuusicaale in the first movie)- Sharpay and Ryan really are the best parts!

    BTW, this is Rebecca, older sister of Kathy from elementary/middle/high school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun, Middle School High School Musical will be so much fun to see, I'm sure!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! well done sis lol. thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...