About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Monday, March 2, 2009

"Yass!"

Little Boy says "yass" instead of "yes." More like "yeah-ss." For a long time, he wouldn't say "yeah" or "yes" or "yup" or any of that--he'd just smile instead. Of course, he was still perfectly willing to say, "no."

But now, not only does he say, "yass," he says it with enthusiasm. Always. Like this:


"Do you want toast for breakfast?" "Yass!"
 "Do you love your bear?" "Yass!"
 "It's time to brush teeth." "Yass!"
 "Do you like putting your cars on the piano?"
 
  "YASS!"

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little guy you have!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a great rest of the night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yass!!

    BBJ's thing is, "Umm....sure!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is little boy really cute???
    YASS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, and what a great photo. That's the best smile I have seen all week - of course, I haven't seen my niece in that time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...