About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pajama Wednesday

Every once in awhile, a mom needs a break in the middle of the week. No way is she going to make it to the weekend. That's why we celebrate Pajama Wednesday. We don't do it a lot, but today Little Boy has a cold, and I'm exhausted. Pajama Wednesday is pretty self-explanatory, but just in case you need a visual aid:

I'm in my pajama pants and slippers.


And Little Boy is in his footie pajamas.

See? Pajama Wednesday is that easy.

10 comments:

  1. Cute pajama's! I love staying in my pajama's. Sometimes I just shower and put on another pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few of those days myself. If it weren't Mom Wednesday, I'd probably be in my "Hello Kitty's".

    I wish I had footie pajamas. My feet are always cold in this house.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pajama Wednesday is an awesome idea! Sounds good to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I needed a reason to stay in pajamas all day...make it an official holiday.

    Around here it will probably coincide with snow days and sick days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel so much better about wearing my pajamas all day today! It's an actual real thing--I feel a weight of guilt lifted. ( =

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I celebrate this WAY too often. ;-) Cute pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pajama days! Thanks for coming by my blog:) Your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lot of my Saturdays. :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have PJ Day every now and again! Love those days!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...