About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Angels


Art by James C. Christensen

 "Usually [angels] are not seen. Sometimes they are. But seen or unseen they are always near. Sometimes their assignments are very grand and have significance for the whole world. Sometimes the messages are more private. Occasionally the angelic purpose is to warn. But most often it is to comfort, to provide some form of merciful attention, guidance in difficult times."

-Jeffrey R. Holland

6 comments:

  1. I love that quote.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this. Some people think I'm weird because I talk to my angels. I believe they listen too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that, I feel like I have many angels in my life during many times when I really have needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a very good book by the Reverend Billy Graham on Angels. I think anyone would benefit from reading it.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't know this but, I needed to hear that and remember it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...