About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

Like Father, Like Son

Isaac and Little Boy had a jam session yesterday:

 

Little Boy's uncle and aunt gave him this little guitar when Little Boy was a few months old. We've moved three times since then, and since our last move, I could not find the guitar anywhere. (Our fault--we still have a lot of boxes that haven't been unpacked.)

Anyway, I found it. And Little Boy is IN LOVE WITH IT. So he and Isaac like to rock out together.

Cutest thing I've ever seen.

4 comments:

  1. yay! I'm glad he likes it! We knew he was too young for it before but just couldn't resist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. It is amazing to me how much little boys imitate their fathers...and girls their mothers.

    Both the good...and the not so good :)

    (My husband came from a family of 4 boys...I never will get used to potty humor. But both my sons love it, just like their dad.)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...