About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, March 13, 2009

Little Boy Dictionary: Zoo Edition


(Little Boy's new "wasside hat" and "padamas")

For those who haven't seen one of my dictionaries before, I like to keep track of the way Little Boy says certain words and how that pronunciation changes over time. Here's the latest.

Stwuh says! = What does a squirrel say?
 effafunt = elephant
 seebuh = zebra
 awadaytuh = alligator
 duhwaff = giraffe
 wahn = lion
 huppo = hippo
 umtee = monkey

Now maybe if you meet Little Boy, you'll be able to understand what he says. Maybe? A little? Eh, probably not.

3 comments:

  1. My youngest said words like that - the cutest being the way he said "toucan." He's grown out of most of it as he'll be 5 in June. I miss the game of trying to guess what he's saying. Have fun while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Come over and enter my last 100th post giveaway... it ends today!
    Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
    ♥ Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are writing this stuff down!! You will be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...