About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year--Time Flies

Being New Year's, I've been thinking about the last year. And that always makes me think of the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that...

 
This is Little Boy and Isaac around the time of Little Boy's first New Year.

 
And this is Little Boy and Isaac when we decorated our Christmas tree this year [I would've put up a photo from this New Year's, but as usual, I don't have any pictures uploaded that are less than two weeks old. And...I'm too lazy to upload any right now. Heh.].

 Don't Isaac and Little Boy both look so different? *sigh*...

2 comments:

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...