About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Too Little


Little Boy, age 18 months 

Little Boy's latest thing is to say, "I'm too little" when he doesn't want to do something. "No, Mommy. I'm too little." It's cute sometimes. But he still doesn't get away with it.

Because no, Little Boy, you're not too little to say "thank you." You've been saying "thank you" since you were 18 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...