About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

U-Pick (We Pick) Strawberries

So, a few days after the Strawberry Festival, my mom, my sister, and I went back to the farm to pick strawberries. Oh, and Little Boy came, too.

 
We searched for berries...

 
picked berries...

 
looked cute while standing among the berries...

 
and hauled berries. We ended up with three bucketsful--way more than we needed. That was fine with me. I have a strawberry problem, remember?

 
Mmmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have a problem with strawberries too. I'd love to have a farm like this nearby!
    Your son does look cute among the berries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love berry picking and berries for that matter. Of all kinds and colors. I am seeing some smoothies in your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from SITS to say HI

    We picked strawberries too and I posted pics on my blog! We do it every year because it is just so darn fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...