About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Monday, July 6, 2009

Being Like...

When Little Boy pretends, he says he's "being like" something. For example, "Bein' like Daddy!" Or, "Bein' like Spongebob!" Or, "Bein' like a orange!" [Don't ask.]

So the other day, Little Boy decided to be like "the ditty!" [We don't have a cat. It's my mom's.]


Nope, he's not crawling around...


because my mom's cat is a little bit lazy. The "ditty" is not exactly something that I would personally want to be like. But then again, neither is an orange.

6 comments:

  1. Ohh!!! How stinkin' cute is he!?!?! And I love how he says kitty! My girls (both!) say it "titty" and that has been a bit uncomfortable when they tell grandma, "Oh!! I just love your little titties!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's a pretty good likeness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! "The Ditty". That's too cute (as everyone here has already attested). That cat has lazy eyes. Great photos!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny and cute! What an imagination he has!

    Visiting from SITS! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...