About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, July 31, 2009

Hot Hot Heat


Well, the relatives have come and gone. It was a good week. We went to the mountains, the beach, and the Seattle Temple. And we sweated a lot--it was hot this week.

You might think that, with the record-breaking heat going on at sea level, the mountains would be a good place to cool off. We thought so, anyway. Wrong. It was still sweltering.


The snow might have been more inviting if it were less...gray.


Luckily, it wasn't too hot to pose for pictures and show off our biceps. Heh.


Maybe we should've gone for a higher mountain. Looks pretty cold up there.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it is hot in the mountains there! I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with your family. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to have family visit! Can't believe it was hot with all that snow on the ground!
    "Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"
    Hope your day is great... you were ahead of me on roll call.
    Try and keep cool,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...