About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hat Day

Little Boy likes to pass out silly hats for everyone to put on. They're all toddler-sized, so Isaac and I just set them on top of our heads and go on with whatever we were doing. Little Boy thinks this is hilarious. What's funny to us, though, is the hat he usually chooses for himself.....

1 comment:

  1. that is so cute! darling hat, maybe he will grow up to be a botanist (sp?)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...