About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Scripture and Some Christmas Quotes of the Day




"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6


Christmas QODs 

Blake: We're boys from the same family. 
Thane: We're brothers. 
Blake: That's what I just said. 
Thane: Don't make me stick my lollipop to your face. 


Andrea: What time should we get up in the morning? 
Isaac: It's Christmas! I'm getting up at the buttcrack of dawn! 
Andrea: I'm telling Dawn you said that.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my dear precious friend! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some pretty funny comments. love the gonna stick a lolly pop in your face :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...