About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Worrying, Wondering, and Weeping

[image via lds.org]
"He is blessing you and He will bless you, even--no, especially--when your days and your nights may be the most challenging...Christ will say to the women who worry and wonder and sometimes weep over their responsibility as mothers, 'Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole.' And it will make your children whole, as well."

-Jeffrey R. Holland, "Because She Is a Mother"

1 comment:

  1. I love Holland. I swear I can hear his exact voice when I read one of his quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...