About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, March 22, 2013

What We Saw Last Night--Savior of the World

Savior of the World
Our local stake is putting on a production of Savior of the World this week and next. Isaac, The Boy, and I went to see it last night.

The performance itself was kind of a mixed bag--that was to be expected, I guess, with such a wide variety of experience in our little community. Some of the show was great--breathtaking, even, especially in the second act--and some of it was a little rough.

But here was the interesting thing: regardless of the quality of the acting, the singing, the dancing, or the script, the feeling in the room was undeniable. It was a feeling that didn't come from any of those things--it came from a perfect God working through imperfect people. I know that Jesus Christ lives, and I felt that so clearly last night.

I'm glad we went.  It was a beautiful way to start the Easter season.

(Have I mentioned that I love Easter? I do.)

**For those of you who are local and would like to see Savior of the World--tickets are sold out, but admission is free, and walk-ins are welcome. Walk-ins will be seated a few minutes before the performance starts. Click here for more information on when and where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...