About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Friday!

Have you seen Kid History or Kid Snippets on YouTube? Each video is acted out by adults, but voiced by interviews with their kids. Funny stuff. (And clean, which is always appreciated.)

This is my favorite of the Kid Snippets. (That is, of the ones I've seen. There are a bajillion others that I might maybe okay-probably-will-never have time to watch someday.)  Watch, laugh, and have a happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...