About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Humanities, Blah, Blah, Blah...

[The ever-so-interesting class textbook.]
Just thought y'all should know--I'm starting my next Independent Study class tonight, and I really want to get this one over with quickly.

It's a humanities class, and I usually like humanities classes...but this one...I don't know. We'll see. Anyway, I'll probably be blogging even less than I already am.

But sometimes saying, "Haha, I'm not going to blog for awhile!" just inspires me to blog more...so I might be totally lying to you.

And I'll still be reading blogs--I always read them, even if I don't comment on them. So I'll see you around.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a challenge - good luck, hope it goes well!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...