About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 25, 2012

General Conference Is Coming Up!

[Image by Knut, via Wikimedia Commons]
"The living prophet is more important to us than a dead prophet. The living prophet has the power of 'TNT.' By that I mean 'Today's News Today.' God's revelations to Adam did not instruct Noah how to build the ark. Noah needed his own revelation. Therefore, the most important prophet, so far as you and I are concerned, is the one living in our day and age to whom the Lord is currently revealing His will for us."

-President Ezra Taft Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...