About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, March 2, 2012

Efficient Andrea is Efficient

Sooo....I've had a crazy couple of weeks. Including, but not limited to:

~traveling to an out-of-state funeral (which was beautiful, by the way).
~going to the zoo.
~catching up on everything that I missed while at the funeral and zoo (not at the same time), which has taken almost a week. Yeah, I'm efficient like that.


Anyway, it's Friday. So here's a video of a cat who is just as efficient as I am:



And yes, the cat does the same thing over and over for three minutes. You don't have to watch the whole thing.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Brenden and Malcolm just spent three minutes laughing hysterically. And begging for a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up with the cat!! I mean seriously what a crack up!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...