About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Simplify, Simplify

{image source}

I'm trying to do too much.
Something I've learned in my many, many years on this earth (ha!) is that simplifying seems to be a constant process. Stuff just sneaks into my life. There are way too many good things that I could be doing.
So I'm going to sit down and make a list of all these good things. I want to see how much time I spend on them, and which ones are most important to me.
I have a feeling that I'm spending way too much time on things that are pretty far down on the "important to me" list. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. A few years back, there was a talk by President Monson about Good, Better, and Best. Since then it comes to my mind periodically... here's the thing... I do a lot of good things... are the other things better? And what determines the best?!
    I've realized that prayer will help with that process... but it totally a process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what happens to me when I constantly put volleyball at the top ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...