About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Women in Our Lives

I just want to take a minute to celebrate all of the women in our lives--I know so many women who, whether they are mothers or not, are so strong and faithful. We all nurture, and we all mother in some way.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I was watching a little toddler come up to a little girl that's new to the ward and they didn't know each other. The little girl was so loving and caring... I know mothering is a learned trait, I do think that women have a tendency toward it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...