About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Most Pervasively Dangerous Message


“Popular culture today often makes women look silly, inconsequential, mindless, and powerless. It objectifies them and disrespects them and then suggests that they are able to leave their mark on mankind only by seduction—easily the most pervasively dangerous message the adversary sends to women about themselves.”
-M. Russell Ballard

3 comments:

  1. I soooo agree - it's is a scary trend, what an opportunity we have to teach our young girls their divine worth and how important it is in the world today!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday Thoughts... that is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...