About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daddy Time

There are some things that Isaac teaches Little Boy to do, because I either don't know how or can't do them very well. Things like playing with Lincoln Logs and Legos.

 And now these:

 
Checkers.

 
And chess.

 Little Boy's having a hard time grasping chess and checkers. He isn't competitive at all, and he doesn't really "get" that he should try to win the game. I expect that to last, oh...maybe until he has a sibling--then he'll have someone to compete with.

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love watching my children play with their dad. Best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...