About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Boy, Part 1

Little Boy turned four this year. Four! We keep birthdays pretty low-key around here. We haven't had any big parties with a million little kids running around. Yet. (I think next year we'll probably throw him a "real" birthday party. But I'm putting my foot down at half-a-million kids.) So here's the first part of his big day: Presents from Mommy and Daddy first thing in the morning--because what little kid wants to wait until after breakfast to open presents? I've wanted to get him a set of pattern blocks forever...his birthday was a good excuse to finally get a set. After breakfast, we went to Grandma's house. There were cars. Cars are important to Little Boy. See the drum on the left? He asked for a drum specifically. "With two drumsticks." How old are you, Little Boy? (Those are the chocolate-frosting-with-sprinkles cupcakes he asked for.) Coming up in Part 2: birthday fun at the park! And! More! Presents!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, happy birthday to little boy! Four is a big age and yes, cars are very important!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...