About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, October 3, 2010

{image source} "I invite you to listen, listen if you will by the power of the Spirit, to the speakers who will address you today and tomorrow as well as this evening. If you will do so, I do not hesitate to promise that you will be uplifted, your resolution to do what is right will be stronger, you will find solutions to your problems and your needs, and you will be led to thank the Lord for what you have heard." -Gordon B. Hinckley

3 comments:

  1. The conference will be shared only next week over here. But, I have got the application on my phone! So, I shall start listening soon. I am pretty sure it will be very helpful and uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The talks were as always, truly amazing and uplifting. I love conference weekend. I love to sit and take notes as I listen. I love President Monson's sense of humor. I love that I can watch it in my home.

    And I am grateful for a Heavenly Father who loves me.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...