About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keepin' It Simple, Birthday Style

Little Boy's birthday is, um...soon...[I'm too paranoid to post exactly when, sorry]. And when I asked him what he wants for cake and ice cream, he told me: any flavor cupcakes, as long as they have chocolate frosting on them... sprinkles on the chocolate frosting... and vanilla ice cream. So that's what we'll be having. {frosting photo source, sprinkles photo source, vanilla ice cream photo source}

1 comment:

  1. Yummm! I like the way he parties! Did you take those pictures? If you did, they are amazing!! Makes me want to sink my teeth in that chocolate frosting!

    Happy Birthday to your little boy!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...