About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strawberries and More Strawberries

Remember last year, when we went to the local strawberry festival? No? Oh. Well, we did. And we had so much fun that we went this year, too! We met up with some friends and some family. Little Boy was brave enough to ride the little train: Look, he has his own personalized barrel! [No, not really.] Little Boy, some friends, and a cousin. Little Boy LOVES taking tours of the farm [on a big wagon pulled by a tractor. Think hay ride, but without the hay]. Well, he loves the tractor, anyway. One of the cousins took a little nap. And we left with some souvenirs. They didn't last very long. Guess we'll have to go back for more next year.

1 comment:

  1. how fun that you guys got to do that...and especially with cousins... miss all you guys :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...