About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A One and a Two

Two things about our new apartment: 1. We don't have internet there yet. Kind of on purpose. We'll probably get it hooked up sometime next week. 2. It's been a good 15 degrees hotter in western WA than average. That might be okay if air conditioners were standard equipment in Pacific Northwest homes, but...they're not. And a ceiling fan can only do so much. One thing about my mom's house (my parents live up the road from us): 1. They have internet and air conditioning. So Little Boy and I have been spending a lot of time at Grandma's house. Little Boy loves it, of course, because there's more room to run around (and around and around). And more room to jump off of stuff, which is one of his latest hobbies. And also because Grandma lets him have animal crackers whenever he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...