About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, March 28, 2010

To Counter All Troubles in All Times

{image source} "Love. Healing. Help. Hope. The power of Christ to counter all troubles in all times—including the end of times. That is the safe harbor God wants for us in personal or public days of despair. That is the message with which the Book of Mormon begins, and that is the message with which it ends, calling all to 'come unto Christ, and be perfected in him' (Moroni 10:32)."

--Jeffrey R. Holland

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I've been preparing an Easter lesson for RS this week, a most uplifting and inspiring week . . . wish I could keep up the study pace, it would be wonderful!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...