About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Reputation For Excellence

{image source} "Work is an antidote for anxiety, an ointment for sorrow, and a doorway to possibility. Whatever our circumstances in life, my dear brethren, let us do the best we can and cultivate a reputation for excellence in all that we do. Let us set our minds and bodies to the glorious opportunity for work that each new day presents." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Jessica and I was browsing bloggies and noticed yours. Love the quote, by the way.

    I'm following your blog now, I hope that is okay. If you like you can have a look at mine sometime and maybe follow mine if you like what you see and read. www.jessicajanssen79.blogspot.com

    Hope you have a great week! Greetings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...