About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Quote of the Day: Two Quotes for the Price of One!


Kaylyn: "Rrrrggghh! [pause] ...that was my soul talking."


Isaac: "Hey, crumb cruncher!"
Little Boy*: "I'm not a crumb cruncher! I'm three."


*Translated from toddlerese: "I'm nah a tum tunchah! I'm fuh-lee."

6 comments:

  1. I love your phonetic toddler language translations. So cute. I can hear him talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you pick the one picture of me texting. = P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, I luv luv your blog! Been reading deeper...our kiddos also luv to duuust with the feather duster, twitter was way to hard for me :), excited to hear about your General Studies adventure, and I luv all of the quotes you've shared. Especially the one by Sister Thompson. Just happy to be here! luv, trina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quotes and especially appreciate the translation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too sweet - I'm here for the toddler quotes anyday!

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...