About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, August 14, 2009

Just Beachy

So, this one time we went to the beach [this was like two months ago. I know, I'm terrible at keeping up.]. And at that beach we had some adventures.

 
We sported our most stylish beach gear, of course.

 
Little Boy ONLY wanted to walk in the water. None of that boring sand stuff.

 

We wondered why this pink starfish was with all the purple ones. Maybe the pink one was lonely, and the purple ones were comforting it--we saw lots of pink ones on other rocks. Or maybe the pink one is their prey, and they're going to eat it. Eventually.

Not pictured: The weird fish that we found on the beach and threw back in the water. Saved! And the beached jellyfish that we did NOT throw back in the water. Ouch.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow. Those sea stars are so cool! I've only seen a couple in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sea stars are amazing. I always see the plain ones, if I see any.
    I am now a follower so I can read all your posts. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...