About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 30, 2009



"Every woman can be a gospel doctrine instructor in her home, and every sister in the Church needs gospel knowledge as a leader and teacher. If you have not already developed the habit of daily scripture study, start now and keep studying in order to be prepared for your responsibilities in this life and in the eternities.” -Julie B. Beck

2 comments:

  1. Now that I am not GD teacher anymore I hope I can stay motivated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like this quote. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...