About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, May 28, 2009

We Just Figured Out Blue's Clues--Cuz We're Really Smart!

Little Boy loves to watch Blue's Clues. It's the first thing he wants to do when we visit Grandma's house. Blue's Clues is one of the few TV shows that he'll watch all the way through, totally transfixed.

So when I turned on Blue's Clues last week, and he grabbed a story book and ran upstairs, I was surprised. I mean, come on...it's Blue! And Steve! And Tickety Tock! 

I followed him upstairs, where I found him like this. It took me a moment to figure out what he was doing:



He was pretending to be Steve. In his Thinking Chair. With his Handy-Dandy Notebook.

Now I just need to find him a green-striped polo shirt.

3 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing. Little Boy really is really smart♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Oh wow AND you have a thinking chair. Yes I think you need to get him the shirt. Take a picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...