About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 10, 2009

So He Gave Us Mothers

Art by J. Kirk Richards "Mother, who willingly made that personal journey into the valley of the shadow of death to give us birth, deserves our undying gratitude. One writer summed up our love for mother when he declared, 'God could not be everywhere, and so He gave us mothers.'" -Thomas S. Monson

5 comments:

  1. How Beautiful. I hope you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Thanks for reminding me. Hugs to you. Happy Mothers Day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day. Such a sweet thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote! Hope you had a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...