About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Live in a Strange Place.

My parents have this big trampoline that Little Boy loves. We went out there the other day, and...wait, what is that all over the trampoline?

It's moss. Or maybe lichen? I don't really know the difference. It's been there for a long time.
Now, granted, this trampoline doesn't get much use anymore. But really, stuff like this doesn't faze me--or anyone else who lives here. Moss grows on everything. It's just part of living in a wet climate. Weird, huh? But my guess is that there's something strange about wherever you live, too.

3 comments:

  1. Virginia is the same way. Especially when it rains for two weeks straight like NOW!

    (Um probably mold. But hopefully something less yucky like lichen.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by.
    Our parking lot is covered in Cherry blossoms as are our cars until the rain washes them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lichen takes a year to grow an inch. But maybe that's just on a rock. Moss is fuzzier. I think. But I don't live in the rainiest place on earth sooooo....I don't know.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...