About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Friday!

Well, hello!

I've had a SUPER stressful Friday afternoon, so I turned to the internet to find something really different for today's post. Here's what I found:


This is a real animal. It's called a quokka, and it lives in Australia. Quokkas' faces look like they're permanently smiling. Check out this Huffington Post article about them, and have a happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. How cute, and how ever did you find that adorable little critter??? Have a great weekend Andrea enjoy and relax!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...