About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Parents Must Have the Courage

"Parents must have the courage to filter or monitor Internet access, television, movies, and music. Parents must have the courage to say no, defend truth, and bear powerful testimony. Your children need to know that you have faith in the Savior, love your Heavenly Father, and sustain the leaders of the Church. Spiritual maturity must flourish in our homes...[T]he moral issues of our day must be addressed in the family."

-Elder Quentin L. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...