About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Say, "Ahhhhh"


Someone around here has been losing teeth everywhere. And it's grossing me out.

I've lost official count, but I think he's lost four teeth in the last few weeks. And that tooth that's dangling below his upper lip in the photo? I'm praying for that one to come out as soon as possible. I try not to cringe when I see him wiggling it all day long, and I try not to gag when he asks me to try to pull it out. It's still hanging on, though I can't figure out how.

It doesn't help that he's nearly as disturbed about it as I am. Body parts should just stay put.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...