About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Can You Even Imagine?

"The Savior calls us, without price, to exchange our sins, to take upon us His countenance, and to take that into the hearts of those within our reach. For this, we may receive all that God has, which we are told is greater than all the combined treasures of this earth. Can you even imagine?"

-Elder Robert Gay

1 comment:

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...