About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mormons and Christianity

"Any criticism that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints does not hold the contemporary Christian view of God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost is not a comment about our commitment to Christ but rather a recognition (accurate, I might add) that our view of the Godhead breaks with post-New Testament Christian history and returns to the doctrine taught by Jesus Himself."
-Elder Jeffrey R. Holland

4 comments:

  1. That gave me chills. Growing up in this faith, I have very little idea of what other churches teach. It's good, sometimes, to step back and really catalogue your own beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's strong stuff! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...