About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Devil Is a Dirty Fighter

{image source} "One of Satan's clever tactics is to tempt us to concentrate on the present and ignore the future.... He tempts us with the transitory pleasures of the world so that we will not focus our minds and efforts on the things that bring eternal joy. The devil is a dirty fighter, and we must be aware of his tactics." -M. Russell Ballard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...