About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Rainbow Carrots!

The rainbow carrots [that we planted earlier this year] are finally big enough to eat. I haven't paid very much attention to my little garden this summer, so the carrots are kinda scrawny. I put the fork next to the carrots in the picture so you can tell how little they are. And...they don't taste all that great. But they're colorful! We've had some white ones, too. Those are fun. They look really good all mixed together in a stir-fry. [Also...the purple ones are orange inside. But I'm still in denial about that, so let's not talk about it anymore, mmkay?]

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a purple carrot before! Yeah, my garden is just about done and I'm wondering what's happening to all my red tomatos.

    I think my Beagle is eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so cool! The nice thing about a colorful stir fry is that if they don't taste great you can add lots of yummy sauce to cover it up and still get the rainbow effect:-)

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...