About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tiny Gardening: Year 2

We've planted a little back-porch garden again this year. This year will be different from last year. This year: no flowering plants. This year: fewer bees due to no flowering plants. This year: more playing on the patio due to fewer bees due to no flowering plants. Something like that. Anyway, we're growing basil and rainbow carrots. We poured dirt. And poured water. We planted tiny, tiny seeds. And made goofy faces. The goofy faces are optional, but highly recommended. Also highly recommended: sun. We haven't had much of that yet. The sun had better come out soon...I want my rainbow carrots.

3 comments:

  1. I like goofy faces :-P They always make everything more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the garden, may your carrots grow deep and your basil so tall :)

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...