About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sparkles and Scraggly Hair

Little Boy was so proud to have helped me with this Mother's Day card for his Grandma.  There's just something about sparkly alphabet stickers that kids love--even Little Boys.

[P.S.  Please ignore his scraggly hair.  He's had a haircut since then.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...