About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What Would You Do If You Had a Slug on Your Pants?

Really, what would you do if you found a slug on your pants? Scream? Brush the slug off? Keep it and name it?

slug on pants

Well, here's what you would do if you were Little Boy:



You'd sit and wait patiently while your mom and grandma took pictures of you. Pictures of you with a slug on your pants.

Yeah. We're all kinda weird.

2 comments:

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...