About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It Hasn't Even Been Two Weeks Yet!

If you've read my blog for awhile, you know that I have a bad habit of not posting pictures until at least two weeks after the fact. I'd like to point out right now that Easter was only nine days ago, and I'm already posting. Wooo!

Anyway, Easter is my favorite holiday. And this Easter didn't disappoint.

build a bunny game
We played Easter-y games. (Printable Build-A-Bunny game from Homeschool Creations)

wire whisk egg dying
And dyed eggs. I saw a cool tip online about putting an egg inside a wire whisk for little kids, instead of using a spoon. More control, less mess.

rubber band egg dying
We went a little crazy with the rubber bands.

easter egg rice krispy
And we made Easter-y treats. Unfortunately, these came out looking more like raw ground beef than like Rice Krispy eggs, but they were still tasty.

hiding easter eggs
And we "hid" eggs. A three-year-old can have trouble finding an Easter egg that's in plain sight. Pretty funny, actually.


And, of course, we watched General Conference. Nothing makes Easter better than General Conference falling on the same weekend.

So that's my late early Easter recap. Maybe from now on I'll be better about posting in a timely manner. 

Or...probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...Ming Wai can't find anything either. She can find it if she put it there...but if it's two feet over from where she left it? Fugeddaboudit!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...