About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Friday, February 19, 2010

See Ya Later, Crib...


Little Boy spent his first night in a crib when he was almost exactly three months old. [Don't worry, the mobile was tightly secured and there was no way he could reach it.]


He used to sleep in his car seat a lot, too.


This week, three years after he first slept in his crib, he slept in his Big Boy Bed for the first time. We even got out a "new" blanket for the occasion. [Isaac's mom made that quilt when Little Boy was tiny, but it's been too big for him until now.]

I was a little sad to see the crib go. And not just because I can't stick him behind bars anymore. Big Boy changes always make me a little sad.

 
Sleep sweet, Big Little Boy.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet:) It is a little sad though....no getting around it. There may or may not have been lots of tears when mine moved into their big beds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when my little guy transitioned into a big boy bed! How sweet :-) Congrats on a growing Big Little Boy!

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...