About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tidy Gardens

Photo via Flickr
"You cannot play with the animal in you without becoming wholly animal, play with falsehood without forfeiting your right to truth, play with cruelty without losing your sensitivity of mind. He who wants to keep his garden tidy doesn't reserve a plot for weeds."
-Dag Hammarskjold

2 comments:

  1. That my friend was a great quote!!

    I might steal it for family night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was something to think about! Loved it, the gardening comparison is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...