About

I'm Andrea, and this is my personal blog. Thanks for being here! I usually post on Fridays and Sundays, when I share something that makes me happy or a spiritual thought for the week. Sometimes I manage to squeeze in another post or two.

Feel free to leave a comment--I'd love to hear what you have to say! You can also reach me at teachmetowalk [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Scrollin' Buttons

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 10, 2013

If You Don't Believe

{image via}
"God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe."

-Jeffrey R. Holland

1 comment:

  1. Just came over from MMB. That was the perfect quote for me just now. Been discussing trials with family -- the whole aligning our will with his, etc. Sometimes that makes me feel blue, not that I don't want my life to follow what He knows is best for me. I do, but sometimes saying that makes me think something awesome like, "I just need to accept His will and not hope for things to work out." -- Like somehow his will is always for me to experience the hardest least fun option. This was a good reminder for me that felt like Heavenly Father saying, "Come on Nancy. Have a little more faith in my love for you. Yes, often you will needed to experience hard things, but, very often, my desire, my will, is to give you the very thing you want! And I am just waiting for you to ask!"

    Thank you for posting that.

    ReplyDelete

Please, chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...